Proposed additions to template for FM18

• @Fra just some thoughts regarding the template you have posted. I am going to try and fill this sector in for fm18 in an attempt to encourage the community here to do the same - would be good to get some players to match some of the popular tactics from here

Add CA/PA - From database editor to enable visitors to see whether this player can grow to be a long term fixture of their save

Add more structure to the description:

• Current Team/Division/Nation - (and if required what database you used to enable him)
    • Positions (list):
    • Roles (list):
    • Tactics suitable for - from leaderboard or general formations:
    • Training Advice (PPMs & Role if different from playing role) - If any:

I will endeavor to do a ton of write ups for players I come across - been meaning to do this for fm17 and have a list of them but will endeavor to do it for fm18 during beta and pre xmas.

Another suggestion - could we add further sub-categories under the positional groups?
    Thinking the following (under each position)

• Big Clubs (Top 25 ranked reputation clubs)
    • Sub Top Clubs (25-75)
    • Underdog Clubs (76 - 200)
    • Lower Leagues

This would enable me to further filter players suitable for the different clubs in different leagues

• New Code for proposed template

Name | 
    -----------------|-----------------
    **Screen:** |  
    **Current Team / Division / Nation:** | 
    **Alternate Positions / Roles:** | 
    **Tactics Suitable For:** | 
    **Training Advice:** | 
    **Price / Buying strategy:** |

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.