Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

Football Manager 2017- Checklist after starting a save

• Whenever I start a new save, I follow certain steps religiously. Be it a setting up a good backroom team or be it setting up a training routine, there are a few things every manager, who wishes to be successful, must do in order to have a good save in FM 17. Below are a few tips for beginners on what to do after starting a save.

Set up a good Coaching team

Click here to see the full blog post

• Admin

Good stuff! 🙂 How did you do so far with the 4-1-3-2? Working out okay?

• @MrLangvatn It's the best tactic I have used in this year's edition, mate. Even if we go behind, we come back to grab 4 or 5 goals. The champions league final was against PSG and we won 5-2 after we conceded a goal early on.

• Admin

@Hector Cool!!

• What individual player training do you apply with this tactic?

• @robt Hey, mate. Which tactic are you asking about? If it is 4-1-3-2, the screenshot of individual player training is already present in the post. 🙂

• @Hector yeah I meant that one, Used Sicilian in FM16 but love the shape of this one. Ahh sorry, I meant the additional focus, any particular attributes or just depending on the player?

• @robt It is depending upon the player, yes. You can check his required attributes for a role. If it is low, he can be trained to improve upon that. I do that even if he feels it is not producing results.

Another important thing is, I usually have one midfielder train free-kicks and one training corners. To be eligible for that training, I make sure he has at least a rating of 15 for free-kick/corner.

One player should be trained in long-throws as well, if possible.

• Admin

This article is so helpful! I'm lovin' it! 😃

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.