Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

4-2-3-1 with wingers/IFs

• Hi guys! I'm new around here, although I've used quite a few of Mr. L's tactics in the past. I'm looking for a solid 4-2-3-1 tactic that uses wingers and/or IFs (or a mix between the two). I've failed to find one that could bring success in my Villa save (I'm just strating my second season) and I've got a decent back four and good wingers and IFs.

Thanks a lot and I hope that I've started this topic in the right place.

• @Vlad-Iacob I'm using Knap's RAW Sienna 4231 with Athletic Club. Won La Liga and the Copa del Rey at my first season.

• Admin

@Vlad-Iacob Check this one out!

• @Fra I'm going to give them a try at my Athletic's save. RAW Sienna has been really good but this ones are better at the Testing Table.

• Thanks, mate! That's the only solid one I could find that uses wingers. It seems to me that wingers are outdated in FM...out of all the tactics that scored 5* in the testing section, less than 10% have wingers. Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate what you guys are doing for the FM community, but it seems to me that the best tactics are really exploits of the match engine & AI that cannot adapt to the overcrowded middles of the park when attacking or defending.

• @Fra I will try it out as well. Thank you!

• Admin

@Vlad-Iacob said in 4-2-3-1 with wingers/IFs:

Thanks, mate! That's the only solid one I could find that uses wingers. It seems to me that wingers are outdated in FM...out of all the tactics that scored 5* in the testing section, less than 10% have wingers. Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate what you guys are doing for the FM community, but it seems to me that the best tactics are really exploits of the match engine & AI that cannot adapt to the overcrowded middles of the park when attacking or defending.

You're absolutely right! This year is clear that the formation with most potential in the game is a 3-2-2-3 (3 CD, 2 WB, 2 CM, 3 SS) and it sucks that it's evident that with a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 it's impossible that you overachieve as you could with a 3-2-2-3.

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.