352 Juventus

• Hi everyone, I show you a tactic inspired by Antonio Conte's 352 at Juventus a few years ago.
    I would like to have tips on how to improve and of course have a try.
    Thanks so much

(Sorry for english :D)

0_1496852579088_3523.jpg

352 JUVENTUS

• Admin

@fabio2896 Hey 🙂 How's the tactic doing right now? I mean do you feel like it needs improvement defensively, offensively or what?

• @Fra said in 352 Juventus:

@fabio2896 Hey How's the tactic doing right now? I mean do you feel like it needs improvement defensively, offensively or what?

I explain to you.
    Defensively I can not complain, in 11 matches with Juve I suffered 5 goals, of which 2 in the championships. I give a few shots but something to be reviewed may be because even in more round results the goal comes.
    In Attaco I am perplexed.
    Not so as to set the two in front. In 11 matches 28 goals were scored, not a few, but in some games they scored just to the limit, despite so many shots.
    In short, I would like somebody to try and advise how to improve tactics.

Sorry for the English and I hope I have explained: D

• Admin

@fabio2896 First of all 28 goals in 11 games is not bad at all 😃 Anyway, if I were you I would take inspiration from some of the best tactic made this year, and a lot of them have kinda the same shape as yours. How do you feel about trying to go strikerless? It really seems to work wonder this year.

• Thinking well could be a solution.
    Two support strikers? But so doing a player like Higuain I should leave him out.
    How do I suggest trying?

It does not involve tactics, but there are tips on how to handle pre-talk speeches, press conferences, etc?

• Admin

@fabio2896 Check here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-tactics/115433-raikan007s-teamtalk-guide-fm14-how-get-right-reaction.html
    Even if it was written for FM14, most of the options have not changed.

You can use two shadow strikers, and train Higuain to play there. It's gonna take a while but trust me, it's worth it 😉

• @Fra
    Thank you! I'll try!

What about press conferences?

• Admin

@fabio2896 That's a personal thing.. I don't think you need a guide or tips for that 😃

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.