Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

Conceding a goal

• Just a question, is it wrong to have a little smile when your comfortably leading a match & concede a goal, only because you know you've saved money on the clean sheet bonuses?

• Ha ha. Some managers might not care. Some will get irritated when their team gets sloppy after having an unassailable lead. But a defensive player's morale will build upon each clean sheet. If your defense do not have a clean sheet in more than 5 matches, it might affect their confidence. Just imagine a striker who does not score for 5 matches. The goal keeper and the whole defense, by that extension, will feel the same about the lack of clean sheets.

• Admin

Hahaha that's a good one! I've never thought about saving the clean sheet bonus. By the way I'd rather pay the bonus and don't take any goal 😃

• Haha I've not thought about that either... When I'm a couple of goals up and I concede I usually smile because I know an equaliser is coming

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.