Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

SAMURAI ELITE

• Let me share with you this 4-1-4-1 style tactic, which was inspired by Bayern Munich under Guardiola. Those who have followed their matches can remember the sheer domination which can be achieved with this formation. Of course it is not a full simulation of it, but my best try to translate it into the language of FM. The players are in fairly deep positions, but due to the pressing method it transforms into a 4-3-3 when attacking. All 4 midfield players are making forward runs which makes the opposition defence under constant pressure. Although the lone striker will be the main scorer, the wide midfielders are also represented in the scoreline very often. There is no restriction on whether the WMs should be left or right footed since they are not instructed to either cut inside or to hug the line.

!Important! Play on Control mentality at home and Standard on away matches. !Important!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

0_1488318403159_SAMURAI ELITE_69651C52-7C1A-4AB6-9403-A4259976C48D.fmf

• Really enjoying this one, thanks for sharing!

• Hey zyndar how is it going in 17.3???

• @asrar.amin2 It is going very well! Did not used Elite with Forest Green Rovers before the patch, but this is better than I expected. This is the 6th season in the game and the 2nd in the Premier League. Media prediction is last 🙂

0_1488630086881_Forest Green Rovers Football Club_  Senior Fixtures-6.png
    0_1488630102833_Premier League_ Overview Stages-15.png
    0_1488630140933_Forest Green Rovers Football Club_ Players Players-6.png

• @zyndar ok i shud test it then because tffs tactics stopped working after the patch even if they are denying me changes.Did u notice any match engine changes???

• @asrar.amin2 I didn't noticed any ME changes.

• what is individual instructions? im touch user. i want to use this tactic!

• @zyndar jesus!!! THANK YOU! zyndar! now im going to play~

• what match traing???

• @trondaage
    General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.