Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

Site development update -Mr L Blog #2

• Admin

Hi everyone!

The last couple of days we have been working on finding writers for our site. We need to find someone who is just as passionate about Football Manager as us, and who loves to contribute to this fantastic community (you guys). As soon as we have 1-2 writers in place, we can move on to improve other parts of the site. For example, Luigi is working on a tactic selection tool for the website that will be really cool once we started with our tactic testing, after full release. Furthermore, Lucio will possibly soon start working on setting up a Youtube channel, and I am working a little bit on trying to spread the word about the website, next to getting to know the new game of course.

Click here to see the full blog post

• Hi there Mr L,

I'm not savvy enough to contribute articles on the finer points of the game, I rely on you guys for that, but if you or your crew need a proofreader I'm more than happy to help out. Not that you seem to need one, but I would be happy to chip in if help in that area is ever needed.
    Ogwg.

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.