Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

FM17 Beta Initial Thoughts

• Admin

Let's talk about our initial thoughts about this edition of FM, this is just a beta, is a phase of developing chain of a videogame!

• Admin

The first thing that I absolutely love is that finally the game runs x64 bit so it's way faster. Good job SI 😉

• I like the new view Behind the Goal Low and it is great they have made FM17 Touch a separate game. I can play both at the same time. Loving It!!

• Admin

@whiteij7544

I fully agree! 🙂 Those are both great improvements! I also like that they didn't make a completely new match engine, so that we can have some stability from the start this time...

• Yes I agree about the match engine, I think it's good to be able to use the same tactic over different versions.

• Well the "new M.E." is more realistic, the Forward don't shot on 1vs1 whit GK to the tribute, but try to make a goal or pass, also now whit Match Analyzer is more easy keep an eye on the next oppenet tactic, this is a new intro really good.

• Admin

@ExtinctionFMCL said in FM17 Beta Initial Thoughts:

Well the "new M.E." is more realistic, the Forward don't shot on 1vs1 whit GK to the tribute, but try to make a goal or pass, also now whit Match Analyzer is more easy keep an eye on the next oppenet tactic, this is a new intro really good.

Good point, the new analysis on the matches are lit! 🔥

• I really like the social media element, i know it doesn't mean anything really but it's another layer of realism & i find myself strangely drawn to it after a game to see what the fans are tweeting, then rolling my eyes at the idiot tweet.

• @Peter-Ellis Well on my end, I don't find this useful at all. There's no added value to it since you can't make any action on it. So it's just reading for fun if you like social media but it doesn't impact my game experience...

• @alainalex09 I tend to agree with you. I think it has a lot of potential, but at the moment it is quite limited and I find that I see the same 'tweets' almost every week. In a few years time, with a bit of expansion, it could be a really nice little feature (similar to the player interaction feature).

• I think real people should be invited to submit 'Tweets' to SI along with their names, and then the best ones could be chosen by the makers and published in the game. It might be quite fun to see if your message and name come up.

• @Osgoodwasgood I agree that would be a nice feature. I think I'd read somewhere that Miles from SI had wanted to integrate real life twitter into the game but they couldn't get an agreement signed.

• I'm really enjoying this version of FM, new match analysis and the social media features are good.

I am finding the amount of players requesting new contracts quite annoying. For example Dele Alli who hasn't long signed a new contract wanted another new contract and a wage rise from £50,000 to £255,000. Ithink 7 or 8 of my starting 11 wanted new contracts.

• Admin

@Callaway said in FM17 Beta Initial Thoughts:

I'm really enjoying this version of FM, new match analysis and the social media features are good.

I am finding the amount of players requesting new contracts quite annoying. For example Dele Alli who hasn't long signed a new contract wanted another new contract and a wage rise from £50,000 to £255,000. Ithink 7 or 8 of my starting 11 wanted new contracts.

It could be because you're doing really well in your league so your players are overperforming and they want new contracts!

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.