Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!

3dbroblem

• hey i posted a 3dproblem few months ago naa I have found instead of being locked to turn off the game with task manager I click A L T Ctrl + Delete to continue but then comes hall graphics forward hehe how do i fix it ?)

• @Leeds65' said in 3dbroblem:

hey i posted a 3dproblem few months ago naa I have found instead of being locked to turn off the game with task manager I click A L T Ctrl + Delete to continue but then comes hall graphics forward hehe how do i fix it ?)

0_1484693315858_Picture 154.jpg 0_1484693326873_Picture 156.jpg 0_1484693347132_Picture 157.jpg

• Admin

The problem is that the Graphic Card it's not powerful enough to compute the whole 3D Match.

To solve the problem you can use 2D,
    or -if you have a "workstation computer"- buy a new graphic card: In the latter case, I can suggest the 1050 or 1050ti (better the second) that are 100/130 euros.

• @Leeds65' : LMAO!!!!!! blue pitch? your pc is high as a kite. God damn

You may also be interested in:

Please consider donating us if you like our service. The donations will be invested into the site to make it better.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.