Please support us by disabling your adblock on our domain!
Test these chinese tactics
Downloaded a bunch of them from chinese forum and these 3 tactics were pretty good, doing very well in my lower division underdog saves.
First one is a strikerless tactic, no OI.
Second is 4141 with OI
0_1480786791400_chicken wing! 2017 4141 v2_8D283DE6-00BE-45DD-B420-F5094C2FAB75.fmf
OI for 4141
Third is 533 with OI
0_1480786848100_chicken wing! 2017 3s v3_D500DCF4-CD03-4BB5-BDCD-7F32B6599481.fmf
OI for 533
This website is fantastic for tactic enthusiast. Keep up the good work!
Martin Bahn last edited by
That strikerless one, just tried it for a couple of games on extended highlights.
My observations are:
- The AMC position is deadly if your players there are quick - through balls galore.
- Winger positions, same as above - quick players as many this tactic tries many through balls.
- Nice one-two passes in midfield.
- Good quick pressure to get ball back.
- Wing backs need to have good stamina, pace and work rate to go forward and back again to defend.
- Defenders needs good positioning and acceleration to avoid exposing gaps.
- Seems that opposition tries more long range shots, don't know why - so for goalkeeper position, have a good shot stopper with safe handling.
So far only tried it in three friendlies, results:
- 5:0 (Goalscorer all 5 goals from AMC position)
- 6:1 (AMC again netted 4 goals, 1 from DMC and 1 from Left winger.)
- 4:1 (Again, again again... Hattrick by AMC, and 1 own goal.)
Overall a very interesting tactic indeed. I like the quick one-two passes, and those will only get better as I get better players.
I like a pacey striker, so I will find one and re-train him AMC.
shirajzl last edited by
@Martin-Bahn strikerless tactics are always interesting because the ME can't handle them all that well. AI defenders are lost when there are no immediate strikers to mark.
The problem is, it's difficult to make a truly plug and play strikerless tactic.
I can't wait for the next batch of testing here to see whether there's a new tactic to surprise us.
@Anthony I added them to the list, but I need the name of the author or the authors so I can give them credits when we post the results
@Martin-Bahn Exactly what I thought.
@Fra The strikerless author's name is 学霸 and the other 2 tactic's author is stepenhk the same author of the tactic I posted for test earlier.
@Anthony Thank you! I'm just telling it could take us a while to test them, the waiting list is pretty long.
Tested the first two (You can find them in 'Test Results'), tomorrow I'll test the third one