Player Value Drop

• So I've finished a successful season, first UCL semi-final for the club and reputation got higher. All of a sudden, my player's value
    got a lot lower, top players from 20-18 GBP are now 13-10, wonderkids from 10 to 1, very frustrating. tried to change the currency and change it back since i've read its a common error but no effect. any ideas? does it make sense?
    The overall value of the club went down by a 100M+ GBP :100:

• At what point in the season did this occur?

It sounds like the offseason - Value is tied to Reputation/position/recent performance,
    If no major reputable international competition occurred over the offseason, and your league's reputation did not rise due to performance of other clubs in it/no major sales of players whose value rose significantly upon leaving/performed well since leaving then these may be why the values have diminished

League reputation is also tied almost exclusively to European coefficients. Not the seasonal one either but the 5 yearly one - obviously not instantly but eventual creep.

If none of the above then I'm out of ideas!

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.