Parma - Rebuilding an Empire - Season 1

• Admin

So I'd like to start with an apology. The idea when I started this save was to provide regular updates, in real time. Between having a full time job, 2 football teams to play for and a girlfriend to keep happy, I haven't been able to put as much time into writing as I would have liked. I have however become really engrossed in this save that seasons 1 and 2 have already passed and season 3 is now well underway. This post will therefore be a full season 1 review and I'll try to provide more detailed and regular updates from season 3 onwards!

Where to begin when starting the save? My first port of call was to check out my squad and the board's expectations for the season ahead. I was pleasantly surprised here. My squad, although old, was littered with quality players for this level, and I think the media prediction of 2nd is more than attainable and I will be aiming for promotion as champions.

Click here to see the full blog post

• Admin

No problem about the consistency mate. It is fully understandable... Great stuff, as always! :)

• Admin

Finally I had time read it and I really enjoyed it! Serie B is going to be a tough league, probably you should set as first goal not to be relegated back to Serie C.

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.