Just me...!

• Admin

Just me #1

I like difficulties, but this time I went a little bit too far.

I decided to start my "only" career (since is gonna take a lot of time) as me in an hypothetical world where I want to be a Football Manager. So I'll start as unemployed, Sunday league player and without any Managerial license.

The objectives are "simple" in less season as possible I would like to manage a Top League team.

It's gonna be really hard :D

Next update with settings and first month of game!

• Admin

@Giggiux Looks interesting! :)
    It's going to be a long way to be the coach of a Top Club! :astonished:

• Admin

If you want to see the database configuration: there you are!

0_1478551358982_setup_db.jpg

As I said previously, I'll be actually me: a Sunday League player without managerial experience!

0_1478551403955_setup_managerialSkill.png

So... Let's start with a very sad story :(

I started as unemployed, so with all the enthusiasm in this world I looked only at jobs in the lower league possible (from the one without manager), thinking that only them would take me: English Country Series. Or at least I think that's the name :P

So as first step I applied all the teams I liked the name: "London Bari", "Horsham YMCA" etc...

In the end, moved by last year main city team's exploit, I decided to join a team that was predicted to win the league easily: Leicester Nirvana!

Since I have no experience at all in these lower leagues, I let the President buy new staff and players. in the end this is the transfer market:

0_1478552945506_LN_transfer.png

The team still is REALLY bad:

0_1478552850132_LN_team.png

I even started in the best possible way:

0_1478553044635_LN_CoachingCourse.png

And also with a really good preparation match, in which I won against a bigger squad!

But shortly my lack of experience in this low league shown up and I went so bad that I don't want to tell you the details, the only thing you should know is that after few really bad months where I wanted to retire for how bad the defense was, I gave my resignation.

The results at Leicester Nirvana are here (until the selected match), I'm really not proud of those:
    0_1478553295501_LN_Matches.png

Well, that was so bad that I'm thinking about going in upper league, skipping the English 9th one... if they want me :P

We'll see in next updates!

PS: I'm really sorry about this starting, it's so bad I don't want to comment any of those matches. Defense was really scandalous: I was winning the first UCFL's Match 3-0 after 30 minutes and that 3-4 happened -.- Same in second match... bah

• @Giggiux How it is going mate?

• Admin

@zyndar You know, it's going pretty well,
    BTW: I'm the kind of guy that doesn't know how to proper tell a story, but here the point of me not updating is that I like more to play than to share the story 😂
    When I don't test tactics, I play this save: it's the only one I started since the FM release.

So here a little update:
    After the bad start at Leicester Nirvana, I applied to almost all jobs on higher leagues. On most of them (higher that Vanarama), they wouldn't even try to discuss with me.
    In a moth (I left Leicester Nirvana the 29/10, I joined them the 28/11) I managed to get a new job with the Hemel Hempstead Town, in Vanarama National League South. They were 21st with these matches played:

0_1481375800516_BeforeMeMatches.png

I hired some staff (there was none), a Director of Football and let him manage the transfer market: I'm new in these series, don't even know which "skill level" for a player is good or bad :P
    BTW he did a pretty good job, because we managed to do some good matches, but a little crisis happened.
    Working on the teamwork and the defensive positions, we managed to start winning again and even if in the end we did an AMAZING job for just 2 points we didn't get to the PlayOffs :( (lol it was almost impossible :joy: )

0_1481375851943_AfterMeMatches.png

0_1481375929138_FirstSeasonTable.png

After a good summer of transfer market (always managed by the DoF), we started the season in a way I didn't even imagined, even if we exited from the FA cup (who cares :P ), we managed to do almost the same points of the previous season with 2/3 of the matches played :D

0_1481376121515_firstPartTable.png 0_1481376128493_SecondPartTable.png

0_1481376157408_Table.png

Well, that's it I think :P

• @Giggiux great run mate! Which tactic are you using?

• Admin

@zyndar I'm using three tactics from the site:

itsZdan 4-2-3-1 V2.2 as main tactic,
    3-4-3 Watford System V2 when I'm sure I can win,
    Mr L 4-1-2-3 Calabrese Counter-Gambit v3 when I'm losing and I have to risk

:D

But I use all of the three tactics with Mr L CC-G's Ois

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.