Claymore project

• Hello Guys,

Let's try to improve these tactics set as much as possible. It has the potential, but I am sure it can be improved both defensive and attacking wise. For some reason the CMs is getting average/below average ratings. Corners are taken be wide midfielders of the given side, so right one takes right corner and vica versa.

There are 3 tactics in this set: Home, Away and Waste Time, their names are speaking for themselves. Formation is always the same.

Formation

alt text

Team Instructions

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Results

alt text

alt text

Download here

HOME

AWAY

WASTE TIME

When I tried to upload the tactic file itself I got the error message that I don't have the privilege to do so.

==> Okay let's try to upload tac files.

0_1477174411144_CLAYMORE HOME v0.2.tac
    0_1477174421094_CLAYMORE AWAY v0.2.tac
    0_1477174427695_CLAYMORE WASTE TIME.tac

• Admin

@zyndar said in Claymore project:

When I tried to upload the tactic file itself I got the error message that I don't have the privilege to do so.

Try again now :)

• @Giggiux Already added download links under the last picture.

• Admin

@zyndar Yeah I know, they are from media fire. Just to be sure now the upload works :P

BTW seems a beautiful tactic!

• @Giggiux it works ;)

• Admin

@zyndar
    Looks great! Let us know how the rest of the season goes ey? :)

• Half season update:

0_1477224176519_Barclays Premier League_ Overview Stages.png
    0_1477224185940_Leicester City FC_  Senior Fixtures.png
    0_1477224193299_UEFA Champions League_ Overview Stages.png

I had to change Slimani to Target Man, since he did not score for 3 months. I think the roles of the strikers are very important to match their own best ones,

• Admin

@zyndar Still going strong! :)

• Admin

@MrLangvatn said in Claymore project:

@zyndar Still going strong! :)

Absolutely! Even if that lost match with ManRed (PES quote) burns :P

• Admin

@zyndar said in Claymore project:

Half season update:

0_1477224176519_Barclays Premier League_ Overview Stages.png
    0_1477224185940_Leicester City FC_  Senior Fixtures.png
    0_1477224193299_UEFA Champions League_ Overview Stages.png

I had to change Slimani to Target Man, since he did not score for 3 months. I think the roles of the strikers are very important to match their own best ones,

How is he doing since you changed his role?

• How is he doing since you changed his role?

3 matches 3 goals.

• End of the season:

0_1477340747470_Barclays Premier League_ Overview Stages-2.png
    0_1477340771404_Leicester City FC_  Senior Fixtures-2.png
    0_1477340777135_Leicester City FC_  Senior Fixtures-3.png
    0_1477340783915_Leicester City FC_ Players Players.png
    0_1477341289728_Barclays Premier League_ Stats Team Overview.png

If I am only considering the facts, that we got 2nd place in the league and reached the last 8 in th CL, I would say I am satisfied. But looking at the stats, especially in the second half of the season, than I can say we should be able to score more and concede less. Anyway it was a good experiment. One thing for sure, I am seriously missing the custom league to test tactics.

Are you Guys (Mr L and Co) planning to share your future testing league?

• Admin

@zyndar yep, second half is definitely not as good as the first one, but really good results anyway!

Regarding the db, I just know that @MrLangvatn still didn't do that because the editor is not available yet :)

• Admin

@zyndar Yeah, sure, but it takes some time to make it, and the offline editor isn't released before the full game comes, so I can't start working on it now either... So just gotta wait abit :)

• @MrLangvatn said in Claymore project:

@zyndar Yeah, sure, but it takes some time to make it, and the offline editor isn't released before the full game comes, so I can't start working on it now either... So just gotta wait abit :)

I know it can be made only after 04/11, the question is rather if it will be public or not. ;)

• @zyndar said in Claymore project:

End of the season:

0_1477340747470_Barclays Premier League_ Overview Stages-2.png
    0_1477340771404_Leicester City FC_  Senior Fixtures-2.png
    0_1477340777135_Leicester City FC_  Senior Fixtures-3.png
    0_1477340783915_Leicester City FC_ Players Players.png
    0_1477341289728_Barclays Premier League_ Stats Team Overview.png

If I am only considering the facts, that we got 2nd place in the league and reached the last 8 in th CL, I would say I am satisfied. But looking at the stats, especially in the second half of the season, than I can say we should be able to score more and concede less. Anyway it was a good experiment. One thing for sure, I am seriously missing the custom league to test tactics.

Are you Guys (Mr L and Co) planning to share your future testing league?

Nice work! You've managed to do what Ranieri is finding impossible this season :100:

Am I right in thinking you haven't made any signings either? That puts you in a great position to challenge again next year!

• @Smiff Thanks mate! You are right, signings were made.

• Nice! Where do you think the tactic needs to be improved? And what do you think it does well?

I'm really pleased 4-4-2 is making a come back!

• @Smiff Well, both defensively and attacking wise it can be improved. Actually 4-4-2 rose last year.

• The base of this tactic seems good, i'm enjoying using it so far and not having bad results, keep me updated with any updates you have for it :)

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.