Mr Langvatn's Tactic Developer's Blog

• Admin

Hey guys!

I have now bought the game, and downloaded the Beta for FM17. I must say, it looks very good, and by the first look it seems like the finally kept the same match engine, with some improvements, rather than making a new match engine every year. This should make everything a lot more stable from the beginning, hopefully :)

Anyway, I will spend my time until full release to get into the game again, explore the new match engine, create some custom databases to test in, and generally get ready to start creating and testing tactics after full release. There are some tools that I use for tactic creation that haven't been made for FM17 yet, so I will have to wait for those to arrive before I can start doing some "serious business".

This first post is just to welcome you all here to my new website, and to let you guys know that I will be active from the start this time :)

Best wishes to all,
    Mr L

• I am glad you're already getting on top of FM17 :) No santa needed this year! Here's to another fantastic tactic this year!

• Hello everyone!
    I just register on the forum ( thanks to francicampione ) and come here to give my congratulations to the creators of the project. It seem to be very good.
    I hope to help this community in everything I can.

Good games to everyone!

• Admin

@psycadelik

Hey mate! Great to have you on board :)

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.