Give us Feedback

• Pleased with the site, everything is kept to the point; finding best tactics. No unnecessary fluff , just straight to the point.

• Great site, nice focus, real ad to the FM community!

Practical suggestion: make a link form the tactics forum to the schedule ranking page. If you enter the site via the forum, you'll expect the ranking page somewhere in that area I think.

• Enjoying and using a lot the site. All very easy to find.

• Admin

Thank you all guys! @Dutchtalent @Giggiux That's a good idea, it was already in my mind :D

• Admin

@Dutchtalent said in Give us Feedback:

make a link form the tactics forum to the schedule ranking page. If you enter the site via the forum, you'll expect the ranking page somewhere in that area I think.

Well from anywhere in the forum to the Tactics Table, there is the link in the top navbar :) Tactics

• If I may add, I think you're making the entire tactics section of fm-base basically irrelevant. Already all the best tactics are posted here, they are tested well, there's some good advice in comments below.
    Also, here we don't have those stupid threads where people win all pre-season games and a few opening games of the season and they claim they've found a good tactic. Not to mention "tests" with Barcelona, Juventus etc.

• Admin

@shirajzl Thank you ;)

• Have you reached the decision how to proceed with further testing if at all?
    I know you said you were (understandably) busy with real life, I was wondering if you found a solution, maybe slowly test tactics, even one every few days would be good.

• Admin

@shirajzl Well, this doesn't really concern "the site development", but I think I can answer:
    We're talking about how to proceed.

We are aware that there is a "problem" at the moment, that we slowed a lot in testing and we're facing the problem in order to find a solution.

The "tester"s did an incredible job testing over 30 tactics in the first days, that means a a HUGE amount of testing hours.

Unfortunately we cannot afford (time-talking) to test 30 tactics a week. Last week we tested probably 1/2, next week we'll test probably 10. It depends on the staff's availability.

When we'll have a more "precise" answer, we'll make an announce :)

PS: Also probably I have to refactor the whole code that creates the table, because doesn't take care of Patches, while it should do that...

• @Giggiux i know this still doesnt belong here but if u need any more help with testing i´ve got quiet some time and im definitly interested in helping

Looks like your connection to MrLTactics.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.